Real Estate Lawyer
Rochester, MN Real Estate Lawyer
The real estate professionals at Rochford Langins Jarstad LLC have helped hundreds of buyers and sellers close their real estate transactions. In addition to closing services, Rochford Langins Jarstad LLC’s lawyers represent many Rochester, Minnesota landlords with lease negotiation, drafting and litigation.
If you, or your company, are considering buying, selling, leasing, or investing in commercial or residential real estate property, you should consult our law firm to ensure your transaction is structured in a way that is most beneficial to you.
Try our Title Insurance Calculator! (May only work in IE 8 or above)
Rochford Langins Jarstad’s residential and commercial real estate attorneys represent clients in Rochester, Plainview, Wabasha, and throughout Southeastern Minnesota, with the following:
- Buying or Selling a Home, Closing Services: The final step in buying or selling a property is the closing. Our attorneys and closing agents will work closely with the buyer, seller, lender and Realtor to make your real estate transaction as seamless as possible!
- Commercial Leasing: Protecting your commercial real estate interests as a landlord or tenant is of paramount importance to insure the success of your business. Our Rochester, Minnesota real estate lawyers work to ensure your interests are protected. If you are a landlord or real estate broker requesting a lease, please click here for our Lease Request Form.
- Purchase / Sale of Commercial Real Estate (including loan assumptions, cash, owner financing, land contracts, first and second mortgage transactions, land acquisitions and construction loans)
- Refinance Closings
- Title Services: Protection against costly or troublesome title problems can begin with an owner and/or lender title insurance policy. Our attorneys and experienced staff will work with you to determine what is appropriate for your real estate transaction.
- Mortgagee and Owners Title Insurance: As an agent for WFG National Title Insurance Company, our Rochester, Minnesota attorneys will issue a title insurance policy that provides you with the appropriate coverage.
- Contract for Deeds: Contracts for deed are, basically, a contracts by which a seller finances the sale of his or her own property. Because contracts for deed offer great flexibility they are often useful for buyers when other financing options are limited, or to pass along family property without incurring the normal costs associated with a mortgage and credit approval.
- Document recording, Land Splits, Planning and Zoning
For more information on the real estate services provided by the lawyers at Rochford Langins Jarstad LLC please call or e-mail us with your question today!